Mardi Gras Party!
February 8th, Benicia Performing Arts Foundation partners with Benicia Historical Museum to present Mardi Gras Party with live music provided by the Greg Rahn Band with a full New Orleans style brass section!
– Greg Rahn, piano, formerly with Ronnie Montrose and Gamma
– Tom Politzer, saxophonist from the legendary band Tower of Power;
– Mike Rinta, trombonist with Jimmy Vaughan
– Rich Armstrong, trumpet with Lydia Pense & Cold Blood
– Tim Eschliman, bass, formerly with Etta James
Sit back and enjoy the great music, or dance if you like! Wine, Beer, and Signature New Orleans cocktails and snacks will be available! The event is a fundraiser for both organizations.
Sat. Feb 8, 7:30 – 10PM
Tickets are $25 and includes one drink
Benicia Historical Museum at Camel Barns