The Market offers fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, gourmet food, and delicious hot foods.
When Visiting the Market…
- Come prepared and limit your visit time. Have a shopping list, so you can get in and get out quickly. Please treat the market as an essential activity not as a social activity.
- Wear a face mask/face covering even if you have been vaccinated before entering the market.
- Clean/Sanitize your hands. Please consider washing your hands before entering the market. Hand sanitizer will be at both entrances to the market at First & B and First & D and public hand washing at B Street parking lot next to the portable restroom.
- Honor social distancing of six feet while at the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6 feet, while shopping and waiting in line.
- Observe all posted signage and demarcated lines, which signal where customers should wait, six feet apart, while in line.
- Always stay home if you are sick.
- Visit booths with shorter lines first.
- Always cough or sneeze, into your arm or a tissue, away from people and food.
- As always, wash your fruits and veggies when you return home.
Due to state and county requirements, there will be no food sampling, musical entertainment, jump houses, or face painting at the market. Benicia Main Street will also not be implementing their “Frequent Shopper Card” program.