Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday July 25th through August 10th
• 3 to 7-year olds: 1:45pm until 2:15pm
• 8 to 12-year olds: 2:30pm until 3:15pm
About the Program:
Join us this summer for our Children’s Yoga Program. Our innovative curriculum is designed to encourage self-regulation and stress management skills through movement and breath awareness. Our themed classes foster a deeper understanding of body cues, emotions, and coping mechanisms that will help children regulate their minds and their reactions to the world around them.
Our unique approach to teaching yoga provides children with a fun and engaging way to cultivate physical and mental wellbeing, while also developing important life skills. Join us for an unforgettable summer of growth and transformation!
• Yoga postures that challenge children’s bodies with moving and stretching, creating competency of various motor skills and movement patterns
• Discussion and storytelling to introduce concepts of empathy, resiliency, and other positive character traits that are essential for self-acceptance and lifelong learning
• Group games to introduce concepts of self-regulation and stress management in a fun and engaging way
• OMwork to review postures and breathwork