It’s the month to celebrate women and the Irish. Ladies/gents start your bubble baths, light your candles and get your stereo warmed up. We’re about to make an Enya themed cocktail.
- 1 oz of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag (lavender tea would be a good option if Early Grey is not for you)
- 1 ½ oz of Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey
- ½ tsp of orange bitters
- 1 tsp of ginger syrup
- Steep the tea in a ½ cup of water for about 10 minutes. Let cool and set to the side.
- In a shaker, add a generous amount of ice, honey, lemon juice, whiskey and ginger syrup. Shake for about 1 minute and strain into a highball glass, or a large wine glass, with a large cube of ice. Choose whichever glass is more bathtub friendly.
- With the remaining space in the glass, pour your tea on top and sprinkle the orange bitters.
These aromas go great with a twist of orange zest or a little lavender.
Enjoy with the sounds of “Only Time” by Enya.